Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Hero

Will had a violin recital March 7th. He did so great and looked so cute in front of everyone. He got a medal and a shirt for practicing 100 days out of 110 days. I am so proud of him for practicing so much. Now he is a pro!

Now for a story... The other day in the playground Will and his friend were pretending to capture a couple little girls on a play structure. They were being "monsters" when a couple other boys came and started scaring the girls. These other boys wouldn't let the girls get away, so Will and his friend decided to take matters into their own hands. My little 6 year old got in a fist fight on the playground! I thought these things didn't happen 'til like junior high! Well, he came home with a little scratch on his finger where I think the other boy's hand scratched him. I told him to find a teacher next time, but I was proud of him for trying to be a little protector! I thought the medal picture was appropriate for this story. =)

No comments: