Friday, February 5, 2010

All You Need is Love


Lately Ella has gotten very expressive.
She spontaneously shouts out "I LOVE MY WHOLE FAMILY!"
On the way home from school Wednesday, she said, "I can't help it I just love the mountains!"
Then, yesterday we were driving down our street and she said, "I love the whole world. Don't you think the whole world looks just so beautiful?" I'm not sure what she's looking at when she feels this way, but I need to borrow her perspective once in a while!


2 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

I need to borrow that perspective too! I just spent the weekend 300 miles away from my kids and now I feel great! (Kai's off track - can you tell?) They had a great weekend with their dad though!

Ross and Kathy said...

I hope you save that portrait for her wedding day. Pretty sweet.