Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh Baby!

Ian Thomas Larsen was born on Tuesday, March 30 at 6:50 pm!
He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.

I call this his squishy monkey face!


He's got dark hair! But don't let that fool you. He has white eyebrows. Hmmm...


This was just before his bath. They did it in the delivery room so I got to watch!





Right after he was born, Ian started putting his fingers to his mouth. He got a good suck on one of his knuckles. It was so cute. They said he must've done that in the womb!






I'm all clean mom!


I loved being able to spend so much time with him right after he was born. I got to watch him experience everything for the first time and decide whether or not to cry. Lights, sounds, air, wind, within just a short while he was calmly looking around taking it all in.

When I held him for the first time I just knew how much I loved him and wanted him in our family. Welcome to the world, Ian!



1 comment:

Breanne said...

Beautiful boy! Welcome, Ian!