The other day we were at church and I decided to leave a little early. I went to get Alex from nursery. After telling him we were going home, he turned around to face the room and lifted both his arms and waved, saying, "Goodbye. Goodbye fwends!" It was so precious.
Last night Alex lifted his spoon and said "SU-Per-HERO!"
Lately, Alex will say, "Mom?" I say, "What?" He says, "Guess what?" "What?" "bladaladaladaladaladala."
Will grew too big for his violin again! No way!
Baby Ian has finally calmed down enough to not scream during diaper changes. And he even manages not to pee for most of them now, too. =) He hasn't cried during bathtime this last week either. Such a sweetheart.
We get to see more frequent smiles now while holding Ian. He loves to listen to us talk to him and even smiles at certain sounds. I could've sworn he tried to laugh today after I said, "ah boo!" It was so cute!
Yesterday, while he was laying on the floor, Ella sat next to Ian. A few minutes later, she came to me saying, "Ian's just looking at the whole world." It really does seem like that when you watch him looking around. He's looking at this whole new world with brand new eyes, discovering lights, colors and shapes for the very first time. It is one of those little miracles to be a part of.
1 comment:
That is sweet!!
Post a Comment