This little boy has been making us giggle lately. The other day Mimi snapped at him real bad. I said, "Alex, were you hitting Mimi?" He said, "No. No, I not hitting her. I puncheen her!"
The kids were telling me that they had mosquito bites on them and Alex piped up, "And I have butterfly bites, Mom!"
I asked Alex if he wanted me to move him closer to the table and he said, "Don't call me sir! I Alex!" I tried over and over, but he kept thinking I was calling him "sir" anytime I said "closer".
I was on the phone with my sister and Alex came and climbed up on my lap and said, "Say 'bye' to yo fwend." I guess he wanted my attention.
2 comments:
That Alex seems to have quite the personality. Better watch out for him or he'll be running the household for sure. So, how's the baby; and Will; and Ella?
those made me laugh!
Post a Comment