The kids had a fun school carnival where they got their hair painted, made balloon animals, and Will even dunked the school principal!! Incidentally, it's also where Ian rolled over for the first time. I set him down on the floor in a teacher's room and he just rolled right over. I was a little annoyed that he didn't wait til we were home and I had the camera ready, but I guess that's my life right now! It's milestones on the fly for us! Anyway, it's probably good that it happened that day so I could at least hook it to a big day and not forget when it happened. Fun stuff! Will was happily astonished the whole night that he got to dunk the principal!Friday, September 10, 2010
School Carnival
The kids had a fun school carnival where they got their hair painted, made balloon animals, and Will even dunked the school principal!! Incidentally, it's also where Ian rolled over for the first time. I set him down on the floor in a teacher's room and he just rolled right over. I was a little annoyed that he didn't wait til we were home and I had the camera ready, but I guess that's my life right now! It's milestones on the fly for us! Anyway, it's probably good that it happened that day so I could at least hook it to a big day and not forget when it happened. Fun stuff! Will was happily astonished the whole night that he got to dunk the principal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoo Hoo! Way to go, Will!
Rolling over! Nice!
Post a Comment