Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Haircut

So I have this thing with baby's first haircuts. I put it off for as long as possible, cause once it's cut, they stop looking like babies and start looking like kids! All grown up! But this might have been pushing it a bit too far... Ian's hair was really gettin' shaggy. It came down to his shoulders and was pretty darn uneven. Friends and family kindly and overtly told me it was time to cut. But I insisted on waiting 'til he was about a year old!
Look at that handsome devil.
He's so big and grown up now! Nah, he's still my little munchkin. =)

3 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

I'm sooo glad you finally cut his hair. Believe it or not, he still looks like a baby, but he looks like a Boy baby again. :) I LOVE that he still has those fingers in his mouth. That may be the only way I'll ever tell his pictures apart from Will's. Are they twins or what?!

Ross and Kathy said...

He looks all grown up - well, at least, very cute. Great hair cut.

Breanne said...

He sure is handsome after that haircut!