On February 26th, Will had a violin recital. He did a great job. He has an intense focus on his song while he's playing. I'm so proud of what he's accomplished this year.


Why this picture you ask? Well, when Will wasn't playing, we were very busy being preoccupied by "Floppity" and Alex, trying to keep him as quiet as is possible. He seemed to enjoy all the attention he got on Will's special day...

4 comments:
Was that February 26th as in 9 months ago? Did you just find that picture and realize you forgot to blog about it? :) Anyway, good job Will. He's getting really good.
Yes, I'm trying to get caught up. I figure I'll do a couple a day like you are and then go and move the dates around. At least I'm starting! It's been a long time. I did skip this one, not sure why, but figured I should get it in while I'm at it. =)
Awesome job! I'm enjoying the pictures. Mine are on hold for a while, too.
Actually, I did 27 in 2 days while I was in San Francisco and then just scheduled them to post. I had them scheduled through November 13th. Crazy. It gave me a headache though so I don't recommend it. I'm glad you're getting caught up.
Post a Comment