Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

I got to help in Ella's class for their Thanksgiving Feast. They really had a feast! Complete with pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes and chicken.
Ian scored big time. It really worked that this was a feast because otherwise I don't think he would have sat in one place for very long!

The kids were very cute. I loved to see them learning about the history of Thanksgiving.




We actually hosted Adam, Breanne & fam, Mom and Lauren's family at our house for Thanksgiving this year. It was nice not to have to cook the whole meal! We played a couple of fun Thanksgiving games too, like scattergories, but things you were grateful for and then we tried to out-do each other with coming up with unusual things to be grateful for. I think Adam won with the most interesting words. Now I've forgetten them, but one was German!

No comments: