Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fun with Food

Sometimes I am amazed at a kid's ability to see fun or adventure in just about anything--including something as ordinary as mealtime. This really surprised me, I mean, not eating his bananas didn't, but what he chose to do instead.


Alex made this fun apartment out of tissue boxes. He put a couple windows in, too.

Here again, we have another strange yet perfectly organized edible structure.

3 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Hey, Edible Arrangements is a big business - too bad for Ian that he had the idea a couple of years too late. But then again maybe he can be a great gourmet cook.

Breanne said...

Ian is a whiz with building things. He blows me away!

Hugs from mom said...

That is really amazing. I know why he's not interested in talking to much, he's too busy planning how he's going to take over the world! It's all about proper planning.