Poor Ian had a fever on his birthday. I could tell he just wasn't feeling quite himself, but he kept up a brave face the whole day. We didn't see his usual intense excitement over his presents, but he seemed very pleased and contented with everything. It was pretty cute because the following day he wanted to open present after present, but I would make him rest in between. You could just see that he wanted to play so bad, he just wasn't feeling up to it.
Ian is such a cutie. He has a lot of fun, positive energy. He loves making us laugh and reminds us that it's okay to be silly and let loose once in a while. He is a great helper, loves pitching in and doesn't think twice when we ask for help with something. He wants to know everything about everything and loves being involved in whatever we are doing. He loves his siblings and looks up to each of them so much. I have really noticed him make a lot of effort over this year to be a little more calm and kind around them so that they will include him more. He has the attitude that anything is possible and he is always surprising me with what he can do all by himself. I'm so grateful he is in our family. Happy Birthday, Ian!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment