Monday, November 24, 2008
So, this would fall under the "massive mistakes" part of my quote to the right. This isn't actually my garage, thank goodness. It's a home that went through a Florida hurricane. Can you believe the wind did that? Crazy. Anyway, today I ran into the house to set the baby down after I had opened the back of my van open for unloading groceries. I heard the garage door (which doesn't have a sensor) closing and ran out as fast as I could. Ella had crawled to the front of the van and pushed the button. She's done it in the past and I've told her not too, but apparently she couldn't resist yet again. Sure enough, the door of the garage was caught on the back door of the van. I finally figured out that I could move the van forward a little to un-hook them, but unfortunately, the garage door got a little bent out of shape. One side is about a foot higher than the other. It's funny because even the handy man said, "This is just one of those memories you can look back and laugh about." That might take awhile. Ella apologized at lunch and said, "I'm sorry mom. I just thought it was a toy. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So whose garage is this?
I don't know, it just came up on google images. But my garage really did look funny for a while.
Post a Comment