Friday, November 7, 2008

One year and one month

It was exactly a year and a month ago that I set a goal to write down my happiest moments of the day. I think I only missed a week or two out of the whole year. I'm taking time to reflect on this lately. It got me through some really tough times being able to think of at least one moment that was happy or joyful. I'm not sure that I'll try as hard to do a daily moment now, but at least take more pictures and document some of our happiest moments of the week.

That being said, today, Ella pulled the string out of my hooded jacket. I was a little exasperated when I told her it couldn't be fixed, to which she replied, "But you awe a geeenyussss." These little tykes sure can argue sometimes. And of course, the jacket was fixed in a matter of minutes.

4 comments:

Adam said...

See? You ARE a geeenyussss. Lol, I can just see Elle saying that. Cute.

Hugs from mom said...

I'm glad you've been so consistent with looking on the brighter side of life. You're a good example to me.

Now, would you mind sharing how to get the string back in the hoodie? Austin pulled mine out last week.

Breanne said...

wow. that's like a cute factor of 10

Jacque said...

lol It was just a push and gather sort of technique. The hardest part is probably patience.