
I guess there's been a bit of a lull in activity around here, but nonetheless, here are a few cute moments of late.
Today, Ella came up from the downstairs bathroom and with eyebrows raised and a wide smile said, "I reached my arm out all the way to the tissue!" I guess she's gotten bigger!
Yesterday, Ella broke off pieces of a rice krispie treat for Alex while he was in his high chair.
Alex learned how to effectively grunt "cookie." Now he gets a cookie whenever he wants!
Will started to do multiplication. (even though he's still in kindergarten at his charter school)
Alex loves showing off his tummy and getting tickles!
Ella has discovered wearing her dress up inside out! She now has 7 or 8 brand new dresses!
Alex likes to walk around with different objects on his head, toy baskets, tupperware, blankets, etc.
In general, we're just hangin' out waiting for winter to thaw.
Today, Ella came up from the downstairs bathroom and with eyebrows raised and a wide smile said, "I reached my arm out all the way to the tissue!" I guess she's gotten bigger!
Yesterday, Ella broke off pieces of a rice krispie treat for Alex while he was in his high chair.
Alex learned how to effectively grunt "cookie." Now he gets a cookie whenever he wants!
Will started to do multiplication. (even though he's still in kindergarten at his charter school)
Alex loves showing off his tummy and getting tickles!
Ella has discovered wearing her dress up inside out! She now has 7 or 8 brand new dresses!
Alex likes to walk around with different objects on his head, toy baskets, tupperware, blankets, etc.
In general, we're just hangin' out waiting for winter to thaw.
1 comment:
I want to see Alex's tummy!
Post a Comment