Tuesday, April 7, 2009

laughs

There have been a lot of laughs around here lately. Maybe it's all this wonderful sunshine! Alex just loves getting tickled and has the best belly laugh. Ella's sweet little face is so precious and sweet and Will has so much maturity in such a cute, little body.

Today I tried distracting the kids from the usual "potty talk" at dinner time and told Will to help Ella with her numbers and letters. He started asking her what sounds the different letters make.
Will: "Ella, what sound does B make?"
Ella: "I know what sounds S and W are."
Will: "What?"
Ella: "sssss and munga"
(contagious giggling ensues)

I'm glad our letters aren't quite that complicated. Ella looked thoroughly confused as we giggled and corrected her. I'm sure she saw something on tv where they were spelling a word and W was probably part of something sounding a bit like "munga." Although what that was I'll probably never know!

No comments: