
We went to Muir Woods the day after Grant's wedding. What a beautiful place. It was filled with beautiful redwoods and thick forest groundcovers. A stream ran through the middle as well.

Will took this picture. He's getting pretty good!

Those trees make us look so small.

This was a very tame deer that kept coming near the fence to munch on the groundcovers.

Riding in style.


This spot was called Cathedral Grove I think. It was amazing how tall the trees were.

Isn't that just beautiful?

Later that afternoon we went to the San Francisco Aquarium. Ella is modeling in front of the jellyfish.

Alex loved the jellyfish, too. He wouldn't turn away for the picture.

They also had a neat tunnel with lots of sharks and different fish that the kids enjoyed.

We stopped for pictures by the Golden Gate Bridge. The weather was amazing the whole time we were there. It was hard to leave!

The views of San Francisco and the bay from here were really incredible.


Here's another bridge we crossed when we left for Anaheim the next day. We went under the oncoming traffic on this one. I think we traveled on three different bridges during our stay. Very exciting.
3 comments:
Wow! These pictures are beautiful! The trip looks amazing
I am so jealous that I (A) didn't get to see you guys and (B) that you were in beautiful CA without me :)
Wow Jacque! That looks like so much fun. We'll have to try a trip like that next with our kids. I'm glad you guys were able to get away and make some memories.
Post a Comment