Will and Ella loved swimming in the pool at our hotel. Ella got really good at swimming with her Ariel floaties! Will was amazing swimming all over the pool by himself.
I couldn't believe how much fun they had at the beach, too!

We drove down to Laguna Beach and had lunch and made sandcastles.

We couldn't keep Will out of the waves! He was having so much fun. Alex was a little nervous at first, but liked the waves by the time we were done. He even let us hold his had while the waves came up to his feet and ankles.

This is all of us with Grandpa Ross. We got to go to his house for dinner a couple of times. The kids were crazy, but they loved seeing all the neat toys and puzzles he's made out of wood. They really are incredible! I was surprised how quickly both Will and Ella put together a few of his animal puzzles--those looked hard. It was great seeing Grandpa again. As we were leaving the last night, Ella said, "I'm so glad we got to go to Gwanpa Woss's house."
We had such a great time in California. It was wonderful to experience new things as a family and have new memories to share. I can't wait for our next vacation!
1 comment:
I LOVE Ella's swimsuit. I want one just like it.
Post a Comment