
Ian is 3 weeks old already! He is getting so cute. He now stops and looks around when I talk to him and occasionally breaks out into these adorable smiles. You can tell he's just dying to talk back. It's nice to be able to interact so much. He's such a little sweetheart.
It's amazing to see how far he's come from 2 weeks old. This next picture is from just a week ago. His whole face and head have changed a lot. But the biggest difference is his disposition, he's much more relaxed than just a week ago. I am also feeling a lot better this week. 2 weeks felt like I was a normal human being again, and 3 is even better. Now I feel like I can stand up for more than 30 minutes without getting wiped out! =) Plus, I can get a bit more work done than I could a week ago, for which I'm sure the whole family is grateful!!
2 comments:
That is such good news - nobody likes it when MOM is tired. Ian's looking good.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment