Kimball is letting us have lots of resting time while he takes care of the other kids.When we got home I was so shocked at how big Alex was! I know he's 2 1/2, but I can't believe how much bigger he is. He's talking so much, full and complete sentences and can do so many things all by himself. I'm glad he loves his baby brother, too. I think they'll have fun together.




3 comments:
He is such a beautiful little boy. Dad mentioned that he calmed down a bit for you yesterday. I'm so glad. I was worried that he was going to be too fussy. He's really cute, though. And I can't wait to see what color his hair turns out to be.
I just took another look through all the photos. I think Ian looks like Will.
Aw, sleeping like an Egyptian, so funny!
Post a Comment