Monday, July 19, 2010

Things Ella Says

On the way home last night, Ella whined, "Uhhh! The sun is getting in my eyes! It's so bright I can't see the tv! Can't you just move it!" Kimball replied, "No Ella. I cannot move the sun."

Today Ella said, "I know what those mirrors on the side of the car are for. They're for when bad guys come down from Heaven with like guns and stuff and you can see them coming so you can get your guns ready so you can shoot them." I said, "Ella, they're just so you can see cars behind you on the side. So, if you want to move over, you can look and see if there's a car so you won't hit it." Ella replied, "Well, they're just for that and for seeing bad guys." "Okay."

1 comment:

Barney Family said...

what movies are you letting her watch?!