Saturday, November 6, 2010

Will's baptism

I was so excited for Will's baptism. I stayed up late cleaning the house for company to come, but at some point I realized I simply couldn't rest because I was so happy for Will. It was such a special day.

Ella and Alex look so similar in this pic!



So many people came. Aunt Nikki and Uncle Mike and Aunt Amber with their families came too, we just didn't get enough photos!

Will's cousin Jack got to be baptized also! It was so neat for the two cousins to share this day. Our baptisms were held in the American Fork Tabernacle which is a beautiful building (I should've been in it before now...). Aunt Amber and Aunt Breanne sang a really pretty rendition of "When I am Baptized" and I gave a talk about receiving the Holy Ghost which was really fun.



We all came back to our house for sandwiches and fruit and some sweet desserts! So fun. I think I'm starting to look exhausted at this point... oh well, it was worth it!

1 comment:

k said...

What a big day! I loved my baptism day. It was so special and just for me. It looks like Will had so much fun. I wish I could have been there :) I also canNOT believe he is old enough to be baptized. What?!