Ian is getting so big. He loves smiling at everyone and can even handle being passed around a bit now! Tooth #1 finally came in a week ago and we're working on tooth #2 now. He is still enjoying food in purée form, doesn't take a bottle or sippy cup (we have to work on that!), and has just barely learned how to sit up really well (so nice in the grocery store). I sort of assume that with all the craziness going on around him all the time, he isn't in a big hurry to change a system that's comfortable to him. So, we'll take our time. (I just hope he's taking a sippy cup before many more teeth arrive!) Thursday, December 9, 2010
8 months old
Ian is getting so big. He loves smiling at everyone and can even handle being passed around a bit now! Tooth #1 finally came in a week ago and we're working on tooth #2 now. He is still enjoying food in purée form, doesn't take a bottle or sippy cup (we have to work on that!), and has just barely learned how to sit up really well (so nice in the grocery store). I sort of assume that with all the craziness going on around him all the time, he isn't in a big hurry to change a system that's comfortable to him. So, we'll take our time. (I just hope he's taking a sippy cup before many more teeth arrive!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ian looks so darling!!
Post a Comment