I guess I started a tradition of having the kids open new jammies on Christmas Eve. It's kind of a Christmas present to myself because it makes for some fun pictures the next day. I struggled finding a good one for Will this year, but then there it was, Lego Star Wars. Nailed it! And the little monsters for Alex couldn't be more perfect either!
Webkins are all the rage in our house this year. Santa brought two for Will along with a couple outfits and a little poodle sister for one of Ella's webkins.
Alex even got a special doggie of his own, though it wasn't a webkin. How thoughtful, Santa! Alex named it Floppity.
Even Ian got a squishy little lamb which he buried his face into. So sweet!
Santa didn't forget Mimi, either. She was so excited to open her present. Somehow she just knew it was for her, and when it was opened she ran from toy to toy to toy with her tail wagging like crazy. It was the cutest thing!
Candy!
Ella got a princess castle for her mini Disney princesses. So fun.
Ian got this cute little animal train.

We spent about an hour playing with Santa's presents before moving on to family ones. It was nice to see the kids really enjoying what they got.
Will made this lego Star Wars ship that Adam got for him.When we finally got to the other presents, Alex was so thankful, running over and saying, "Thank you" to everyone individually. He even gave Ian a cute kiss on the head for a little scarf he got from him.
It was so sweet to see them so grateful for what they got each other. Ella is opening a present from Alex.
The kids got some winter coats, which probably should've been given to them a month earlier. December was so cold!



It was such a fun day. We played lots of games together and watched a movie. It's so nice to get to spend so much time together and enjoy each other's company. We got a fun family board game called Sequence. We played it a bunch and I was shocked at how good Will and Ella were at playing it. We also got a cooperative game called Forbidden Island. It took all of Kimball's and my brain power and I think we were honestly freaked out by the end of the game. :) It was a cool game, though, where everyone has to work together to get off an island that is sinking! :) Kimball also got me some super snuggly pajama pants and pretty earrings and I got him some books. (I think I always get him books.) Anyway, it sure was fun. And I really crashed the next day. Phew!
It was so sweet to see them so grateful for what they got each other. Ella is opening a present from Alex.
The kids got some winter coats, which probably should've been given to them a month earlier. December was so cold!


It was such a fun day. We played lots of games together and watched a movie. It's so nice to get to spend so much time together and enjoy each other's company. We got a fun family board game called Sequence. We played it a bunch and I was shocked at how good Will and Ella were at playing it. We also got a cooperative game called Forbidden Island. It took all of Kimball's and my brain power and I think we were honestly freaked out by the end of the game. :) It was a cool game, though, where everyone has to work together to get off an island that is sinking! :) Kimball also got me some super snuggly pajama pants and pretty earrings and I got him some books. (I think I always get him books.) Anyway, it sure was fun. And I really crashed the next day. Phew!

1 comment:
What a fun day!!
Post a Comment