Monday, May 30, 2011

Day Out with Thomas

Alex's big outing with Mom this summer was going to the Day out with Thomas in Heber. He was super excited and so cute. I loved this time with him. We were on one of the first rides which was great because the activities weren't too crowded when we got done. The train ride was just 30 minutes, but I think for kids it was fun to listen to Thomas music, see the conductors, and to look out the window and see farm animals and streams. When we got back there were games and coloring pages, a scavenger hunt, mini-golf and a percussion band that let the kids join in.


We also had some fun taking pictures together.





One of the conductors



Alex got a cute certificate from this conductor, too.



Alex is so much fun to be around and has so much enthusiasm for everything. I'm really glad I got to do this with him.




1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

No question about it, that is one happy kid.