Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Party Won't Stop

This was another big day for Ella. First of all, I decided to take each kid to a special activity over the summer. Ella's fell about a week after her birthday. We went to see Mountain West Ballet's "Sleeping Beauty" in an outdoor amphiteater. It was lovely and so fun to just get out with just us girls. So, she got the cute crown you see below and some cotton candy and lots of popcorn!



We decided to have a little family party when we got home.



Ella loves Tangled right now. (Who doesn't!) So, we couldn't resist getting this Wii game for her. Somebody else was super excited about that!


Will spent some time making this special card for Ella using Dotza pens. It was very sweet and heartfelt. Ella was so touched she fell over into Will's arms to give him a big hug. Yes, that moment made all the efforts worth it. :)


Surprise! Ella got a bike, too. Man, I'm not sure what she'll get next year. I don't think we can top this year's birthday!


1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Looks like Ella scored Big Time.