These pictures I actually stole from Kaatia, but I'm so glad she took them. Camping isn't my favorite thing to do, and I think I neglected to pack the camera on accident *cough, cough*. Anyway, we went to this nice camping spot near Bryce canyon on August 26th. I think with our move and kids starting school, this might be why I have no pictures for the month of September??? I think the kids had a lot of fun, though and some really good memories.
Even though I got a call about cooler temperatures, and had set aside everyone's jackets, we still forgot them. Aaron and Belle lent us this one for Ian and it was just perfect, minus the purple flowers, but hey! he stayed warm.
Amber and Paul were the great coordinators for our reunion. They did a really good job!
Grandpa Larsen and Ian, one of our last photos with Grandpa!
Ella loved getting pampered with different hairstyles by Alyssa. Belle and Aaron brought this new puppy and Ella didn't mind snuggling it for a couple hours.
Are there even words???
Rock Painting!
They played a game where these cards tell you what part of your body to stick to someone else. Ella's face pretty much sums up my general feeling for camping. But she was a good sport! And so was I! It turned out to be a nice weekend and it was great seeing everyone together!















1 comment:
Looks like fun to me - and there's no better food than food eaten outdoors.
Post a Comment