Friday, June 8, 2012

Disneyland Day 2

Will got his picture with Mickey! The day before he chose to travel with his Aunts Angie and Amber and cousin Alyssa and missed Mickey. Mickey was great, totally joking around with Will, then we got a great picture!


Look at these innocent little faces... So angelic, truly gentle. Little did I know the torture they were soon to unleash. And little did I know how not-able I am to handle the teacups anymore! Major motion sickness and slight migraine to follow. I actually had to squeeze my eyes shut for the majority of this ride, but right before I did, I snapped these cute pics. At least they were having fun!





I think this was right before Alice in Wonderland and slushies! Yum! Kimball walked Ian around for a bit to take a short nap while we did some of these rides. Unfortunately, sometime around when we were packing to go on vacation, Kimball hurt his back. It hurt really bad this second day which made even walking difficult, let alone holding Ian. It was a little stressful, but by the end of the day Angie, Alyssa, and Amber came to the rescue so we could have some more fun.



The kids discovered Thunder Mountain Railroad this afternoon. They had a blast and went on it 2 or 3 times. Ian discovered a petting zoo with goats and almost chased a goat into its pen! Angie, Amber, and Alyssa joined up with us to do the carousel and Casey Jr. train. They let us have some time to go on rides by ourselves! Woohoo! With fast-passes, we got to go on Indiana Jones at the end of the night while the kids did It's a Small World. We watched fireworks from the parking lot as we left. It was a fun day.




1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

It's not the Happiest Place on Earth for nothin'.