We made it! Mickey was so fun with the kids. We were all eager to get going and have some fun!
We went on Peter Pan's flight first because there's always a long wait for it. Of course, the ride broke down while we were waiting. Then, Ian got freaked out because it was dark, so he refused to ride the carousel. I can't remember where Kimball was but at one point I think I lost one of the kids. It was hectic.
We finally regrouped and ate lunch while waiting in line to meet Rapunzel. Now, I'm not a big advocate of waiting for characters, but it worked out well and they actually spent some time talking with the kids! They were really funny, too! Totally worth it.
Awesome droids!
The kids loved the Buzz Lightyear ride. Ian totally got into it! It was so cute!
Will and Ella tried Space Mountain for the first time and as freaked out as they were, they loved it!
At the end of the day we watched a terrific parade and had dinner. It was a beautiful day.











No comments:
Post a Comment