Thursday, July 26, 2012

Larsen Reunion 2012


I don't have very many photos of our reunion this year. Mainly because it was hard. We got there and it was pouring rain. We had to set up our tarp and tent between downpours. It took a while for things to really dry out and to get our camp setup the way we wanted. Luckily we had a couple canopies and some great cooking stoves to help feed around 30 people. The kids had a great time exploring and there is a beautiful lake just on the other side of this hill. We had a lot of time to chat, and Kimball's brother, Grant, and his wife, Jovi, sang at the campfire on the second night. One of the best parts was our new tent. We have gone years with a drafty summer tent and we bought this one to hopefully keep us warmer. Well, it was big, had a screened of section and as icing on the cake, the windows rolled down on their own with a slapband insert and the door operated like a hinge and had velcro, so no getting stuck with the zipper going in and out! 
I think I'm in love!!!


These photos are towards the end of our trip. Aaron and Belle brought up supplies for some really fun minute to win it games. I think we had 3 teams competing. It was really fun. Good job guys!




1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

I'm not sure if you'd make it as a pioneer?