Well, it's exactly one month since I took a picture. We all caught the flu, one by one, the kids dropped like flies, then, on New Year's Eve, it claimed it's last victim. The flu came with a cold attached, on the 10th day, I came down with a new cold, in the middle of that I developed a sinus infection... Plus, it's really, really cold! Let's just say, we made it through January.
Alex being cute. The stuffing is starting to come out of his huge pillow pet!
Ella got to go to two birthday parties today! We went to kangaroo zoo and Breanne's house for Jane's birthday. Then, she went to a twin birthday party after that! She got a little face painting done along with her nails. Then, our babysitter came, which the kids always love. Today was exciting for another reason as well, which I will get to in the next post....




1 comment:
A stitch in time ........ Are you going to leave us is suspenders?
Post a Comment