Tuesday, August 26, 2008
OOHHHH
Happiest Moment: Today, I remembered Alex's birthday cards from Grandpa Ross & Kathy and Aunt Lynne. I got them out to show them to Alex while he was sitting in his high chair. As I pulled the first card out he said, "Ohhhh," with eyes wide and a big, enthusiastic smile. You should have heard the inflection as his voice started, rose and then gradually trailed off. I opened the card and he did it again. I read the words and he smiled. Then, again with the second card, same thing. It was so precious. He did it a few more times today, like when Kimball started a Baby Einstein movie for him this evening. And once he held up a baby doll and just exclaimed, "Da da da da da," as he fingered its eyes, mouth, and nose. At least he has no problem expressing himself! (By the way, thanks for the cards! And sorry I forgot about them until today.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment