Saturday, August 23, 2008

She wasn't kidding

Well, my sister wasn't kidding when she said this was easy. So, I've started a blog, simple and unimpressive, but still an effective way of recording little moments of my life. My main motivation was that I reached the end of my journal tonight, where I've been recording my happiest moments everyday for the past year. I realized that it might be even easier to record these moments here and also get to share some of these things with others. Please forgive me as this won't be the most beautiful blog and probably won't always have many pictures. At least it will be a place where I can save some of my best memories. This is for you Breanne!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Yes! I love it!

Hugs from mom said...

Hooray! You did it! You're gonna love it! I'm so proud of you.