Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Okay, first of all, let me just say that Mom and Dad stayed up Really late after working hard all day to make this wig for Ella to be Rapunzel. That being said, it just didn't work. It was too heavy and didn't stay on her head. Other than that, Ella was a beee-autiful Rapunzel for halloween!


And Mister Dracula, I mean Will. I think he had a little too much fun with those fake teeth.


Alex told me he wanted to be a blue puppy for Halloween. You can imagine my astonishment when I actually found a blue puppy costume at Walmart! Trust me, he would've been something else had it not happened to be there. He was soooo cute. I did put together the body with help from Grandma, but the hat and gloves and tail were all together. So nice! Isn't he cute???







This is Alex at school. I love how Miss Jilane is a big M&M!



Ian is a cute little bat.



Complete with wings of course.



I went to the kids' school for a Halloween parade.



Ella had a fantastic Halloween party with a ton of goodies!



I helped out in Will's room and had kids making a cute little bat craft with googly eyes and holes for their fingers to wiggle through. It was a little tiring, but very fun. Here's Will's whole class!



Reaping the rewards...



Just before trick-or-treating



The kids chose this really cool haunted house design for the pumpkin this year!



It was a gorgeous Halloween day. So nice that it wasn't too cold yet! Will even got to do a little with his friend in the neighborhood. I guess he's getting too good for us now, but Kimball took the rest of the kids pretty far and I they actually raked it in by the time they were done. The hardest part was probably keeping Ian out of the candy bucket that was for the neighbors. Once he knew what it was all about he couldn't resist! He would squeal with delight when the doorbell rang. So cute! There was quite a bit of juggling going on that night, but he really loved it!