Will has been playing basketball again this Winter. He really enjoys it. He gets a little beat up every game, but he has a good time and has learned a lot. He's made some good baskets, too!
Kathy reminded me of your blog post, but I changed my password so she needed my help getting in. It is so amazing to see the kids getting bigger. The photos are great - seeing them in different settings. Thank You. We would have slept better without the last one (or was that the first one). I'll never be able to look at an apricot tree the same again.
1 comment:
Kathy reminded me of your blog post, but I changed my password so she needed my help getting in. It is so amazing to see the kids getting bigger. The photos are great - seeing them in different settings. Thank You. We would have slept better without the last one (or was that the first one). I'll never be able to look at an apricot tree the same again.
Post a Comment