This little guy turned one today!
He got a cold a couple days ago, so he's feeling a little stuffy,
but he's still as adorable as ever!
Here are some things I love about Emmett:
I love the way his head falls on my shoulder when he's tired.
I love how he holds his hand out to the side, palm up when he needs help.
I love his cute little wave "hi" and "bye," which he does when he sees himself in the mirror or when his siblings are going to bed.
I love that he started saying, "Mamamamama" last week!
I love that he tries to say, "Woof, woof" when he sees Mimi.
I love that he is starting to eat more on his own.
I love that he loves books! He loves turning the pages, looking at the pictures, and smiles huge when we read to him.
I love his giggles when I kiss his tummy!
I love his cute little crawl, and that he goes faster when he sees me catch him headed toward the dog food...
I love that he misses me when I am gone for only two hours.
I love how he likes to explore the house.
I love all the joy, sweetness, cuteness, and love he brings our family!
Look closely: Emmett is giving Kimball bunny ears!
We went to Classic Skate for Emmett's birthday. Emmett seemed a little confused, but everyone had fun. They all got a lot of tickets from the arcade and got to choose some toys. Ian had really good luck with a ball dropping game. Scoring 80 tickets in all!
No comments:
Post a Comment