Saturday, October 4, 2008
Flaming Red
Why do I have 2 kids with flaming red hair? It's a quandry. I never thought this would even be in the cards for me, but here they are. I took Alex for his 1 year photo shoot today. He's thirteen and a half months now, but he's been sick for 3 weeks, teething and all. Usually, we're indoors and his hair is in messy clumps and it looks sort of chestnut colored. But, today, we brushed it out and took him out in the daylight and it's just the same bright red as Ella's. It's interesting how something that used to be so foreign to you (like redheads) can become a part of who you are through your children. I guess it was always in me one way or another. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love red hair - they are lucky!
Post a Comment