Today as I was leaving the store I heard a faint, "Ma'am, ma'am, MA'AM! You've lost your bananas!" I was embarrassed as I slowly walked back toward the store. Two other women coming out of the store took the bag from her and walked it over to me. As I took it I said, "I'm sure that's not the only thing." (Like maybe my dignity? or my mind, which is why they fell without notice in the first place.) The women just busted up laughing. It was really cute. My poor bananas. They fell to the floor twice when I was trying to put them in the little green store bags, and now again as I left the store. I guess I'll just have to make some banana bread.
4 comments:
That is really funny! Banana bread is so good, it's worth dropping your bananas a few times. :)
I thought you were going to say you really had lost your bananas (brains). I was pleasantly surprised that it was just your "bananas". Funny.
Oh my gosh! that made me laugh so much! Oh I needed that. I walked out of Target without paying the other day, and the lady chased me all the way out of the store to my car on the far side of the parking lot, it was so embarrassing.
Wow Bre. That's awful. After what my bananas went through, I wish the lady hadn't noticed. Free black bananas anyone?
Post a Comment