Monday, September 8, 2008

So cute!

We didn't exactly notice that Alex could do these things until today. Well, yesterday, he started opening and shutting his hands and did it whenever I sang the song that goes along with it. Today, we were sitting together for a prayer and he automatically folded his arms. At first I thought it was a fluke, but then he did it a few more times when prompted. Then, Ella ran up to me and I said, "Give me five!" She did and ran away. Alex, standing right beside me also repeated the gesture. Unbelievable! I didn't even know he knew all of this. It was hysterical! So, I captured a little bit of it for my blog. =)

3 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

So cute! I remember feeling shocked when Austin folded his arms for the first time. It's amazing how much the older kids teach the younger ones, just by example.

Jacque said...

Yeah, I remember Will started doing that at 18 months, so I was kind of floored since Alex was only 12 months! But you're right, they watch the older ones a lot.

Barney Family said...

That was so cute!