Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stitches, ugh.

So, Will smacked his head on the arm of the futon this morning. I took him to the ER after hearing several people say that if he needs any plastic surgery, he should go there. (It was only an inch long, but I figured might as well.) They were so wonderful. Thanks to American Fork for being very uneventful, there was nobody there when we walked in. They gave him stuff to numb it and he only cried when they injected more anesthetic. He laid very still with his eyes closed for all the stitching, while the doctor explained the string and making knots. The doctor and nurses were totally impressed with how well he did. They couldn't stop talking about how smart he was. When I was out of the room he asked the nurse how many people come to the emergency room everyday. The nurse thought that was such a mature question. When I came back he asked me how you order food to eat. That still makes me laugh. Can I get some room service please? I'm ready for a treat!

1 comment:

Barney Family said...

Aaaaahhh, poor thing. I'm glad the ER went well for you. If I never see one again...